Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ten Days Before Flight

We are just 10 days away from our flight to Greece and wow, I am in panic mode. I can't decide what equipment to bring. We are flying Business which allows me two small carry on bags with Aegean Airsway but they have very strick weight limits. I wanted to take my Canon camera and my Nikon camera with my laptop and other cables and so forth. I could probably get all of this in the two bags but this does not leave me any room for clothes. What is a girl to do? I really don't want to check in a bag.
 
I have already had my haircut and a pedicure but I made need a massage just to relax before I go. This is a crucial weekend to make sure I have everything I need because I would not have much time to buy or order other equipment. The good news is that we are going to the beach this weekend and I can shoot photos to make sure all my equipment is working.

Posted via email from Jeannine's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment