Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thursday Morning in Mykonos

Slept in for the first time and We were able to get more then 4 hours sleep. Our room at the Poseidon is nice but not what was advertised on the Internet, for the price we were disappointed. Jan was able to get us a better room with a shower and jacuzzi but the jacuzzi did not work. Last night we did not have power but found out that you have to place your key card in a slot to activate the room. I could not recommend this hotel.
Jan's foot is bothering her a little but she is doing pretty good getting around. Today will be an easy slow pace day with a little walking around the port after breakfast. At 1:00 we will board the Blue Ferry to Athens where tonight I hope to photograph the Acropolis from the roof top of our hotel.
I hope that it is not as windy as it is here in Mykonos. I am sure it will not be as dusty!
My photo shooting is producing some average and maybe a few outstanding shots. I have gotten more familar with my Nikon but I still have problems seeing my numbers, especially when adjusting my exposure + or -. I should be able to wear my contact in Athens .
We love and miss you all, especially my granddaughters. Thanks to all whom have been following our blog and thanks to all the comments.

Natural Light Photography
By Jeannine

Posted via email from Jeannine's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment